Monday, March 19, 2007

Mom is almost a four-letter word


Okay, here I go--not sure I even wanted to get sucked into the world of blogs--thanks a lot Kim! But since I'm here...

How many times do I hear the word "Mom" in a day? No I'm serious, I'm dying to know. I suppose that I'll need to start keeping a log. I mean it's amazing to me, I couldn't wait for my children to be able to say mom, but now I think I'd prefer that they call me Jen (just once in awhile). Even Mommy is better, anything as long as it doesn't have any whinyness (is that a word) attached.

4 comments:

kkoois said...

yeah! welcome to the blogosphere!

and you're welcome. i know you will love it here.

snak-time said...

Congrats on your initial entry into the blogosphere... I dub thee Total BlogoBabe.

Just don't get lost in blogospace on a three hour tour... a three hour tour...

snak-time said...

how do i change my post name?

Jen said...

Hi Jen! Welcome to blog-land! I'm Kim's sis and we'll meet next week. . .if Kimmy lets us.

I have a friend who's 2 yr old calls her by her first name when he wants her b/c responds quicker!