Monday, December 15, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah.

I have nothing to say, just procrastinating on going to bed. I'm a fool for this, since I have an early wakeup tomorrow morning. Who hates getting out of bed on a cold morning, raise your hand! I do! Oh, there are worse things, like college algebra, waking up to pee 30 minutes before your alarm goes off, or even being bit by a snake. That's better, now I'm not REALLY complaining.

Did I mention that we have fruit trees in our wonderful yard? There are two orange trees and a lime (though Steve and I discuss this at length--he thinks lemon, but I am convinced lime). Anyway, the orange trees are currently heavy with fruit, not quite ripe, but oh come January! Delish! One's a navel while the other's a valencia (good for eating, and makes the BEST OJ, respectively).

Well no sense in prolonging the inevitable. Better hit the Hay. Oh, one more good thing, my wonderful husband bought me a heated matress pad, so when I climb in at night, ahhh, warmth!

No comments: