Saturday, February 28, 2009

School at 33...



Have I ever mentioned how difficult I find school? Yup, am not an avid student. So it was with much apprehension and a bit of timidity that the decision to attend nursing school was made. So here I am in my final prerequisite--Microbiology in case you were interested--only 4 weeks remain, and throw me a life-ring 'cause I'm drownin'!

The two tests this coming week have taken over my life (and the lives of my kids--who have to stay outside while I study--not too bad since the weather's nice--hey it's not raining). Study and not bookclub or bunco groups are now where I spend free time. Recalling notes and lectures rather than calling friends. Shopping? What's the point, pretty soon all I'm gonna have to wear are scrubs. Between us, this is the best part, no decisions, just a ponytail and "jammies". Seriously, that's gonna be one huge sigh of relief.

So for all of you neglected friends, if you keep your current email/phone numbers/blogspot/address/etc., I swear to try to keep in touch...at least when I'm between classes.

No comments: