Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where have you been???!!!

Okay so where have I been? Well lotsa places, if you think about the length of time I've been away from this silly blog (which no one reads anyway). But, to be more specific, nursing school has kept me hostage. Apparantly it will continue to do so for the next 17 months, or until I flunk out--which ever one comes first. Ha (or should it be AAAAHHHHH?)

So, nursing school is fabulous and horrid all at the same time. I absolutely LOVE going to clinicals, working with patients, learning new procedures, and having "aha" moments almost daily. Then there's lecture---YAWN. Even though our lead professor is great, the actual professor (not naming names)...another story. Here's some advice from this mom/nsg student: just because you're a nurse, doesn't mean you can teach...even if you're a REALLY GREAT nurse.

No comments: